so i have embarked on a new adventure. i started a new job last week working for samaritan’s purse international relief. i was previously employed here several years ago for a little over 5 years. now i am back and in a completely different position. before i was here as one of the network administrators, now i am here to help field staff working internationally. this will entail some traveling which i am really excited about. in less than two weeks i am leaving on a three week journey to both jordan and kurdistan. it will be my first international trip, but i am traveling with an experienced group of guys that should make for a fun trip. i am going to try and post pics and update while i am going time and internet connection willing. it is my intention to start updating this space more now that i have something interesting to write about.
- ISC Stormcast For Tuesday, June 15th, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7542, (Tue, Jun 15th) June 15, 2021
- ISC Stormcast For Monday, June 14th, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7540, (Mon, Jun 14th) June 14, 2021
- Update: mac-robber.py, (Sun, Jun 13th) June 13, 2021
- Fortinet Targeted for Unpatched SSL VPN Discovery Activity, (Sat, Jun 12th) June 12, 2021
- Sonicwall SRA 4600 Targeted By an Old Vulnerability, (Fri, Jun 11th) June 11, 2021