- Security Bulletin MS14-045 rereleased August 27, 2014
- August 2014 Security Bulletin Webcast and Q&A August 18, 2014
- August 2014 Security Updates August 12, 2014
- Advance Notification Service for the August 2014 Security Bulletin Release August 7, 2014
- General Availability for Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) 5.0 July 31, 2014
- 2755801 - Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer - Version: 27.0 August 12, 2014
- 2915720 - Changes in Windows Authenticode Signature Verification - Version: 1.4 July 29, 2014
- 2982792 - Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing - Version: 2.0 July 17, 2014
- 2960358 - Update for Disabling RC4 in .NET TLS - Version: 1.2 July 8, 2014
- 2871997 - Update to Improve Credentials Protection and Management - Version: 2.0 July 8, 2014
Category Archives: Twittering
I just saw that @MythBusters is losing @KariByron @grantimahara and @ToryBelleci – It is a sad day for #nerds you guys are the best!
Really excited to see the new doctor tomorrow on @BBCAMERICA #DoctorWho #nerd
Big thanks to @ChaseSupport for catching fraud on my account overnight. Much appreciated and great customer service!
Big thanks to @Chase for catching fraud on my account overnight. Much appreciated and great customer service!
My everyday Wonder Woman @jsward all dressed up for Bible School!! #wonderful #wife instagram.com/p/qfSizfOpkQ/
Bible School!!! With @jsward (@ Bridge42 w/ 2 others) swarmapp.com/lin_ward/check… http://t.co/MFKxXHeYmj
The play of @TimHowardGK has been amazing in today’s game #TeamUSA #WorldCup2014
I think 4 separate players just missed that ball. #closecall #TeamUSA #WorldCup2014
Hey @Clayton_king I had not heard your name in a long time and ran across you tonight on twitter, hope you are doing well #longtimenosee
The boss and I. #vacation #lastday instagram.com/p/pzfqnkOpio/