spent half of yesterday in the car and half working. the half spent working felt much more productive. sometimes i feel like i am a professional drive that occasionally works. i was working for a customer going over their recent vmware install. i have been really pleased with this newest version. the customer is happy, i am happy, and the system is running very well. we had a good visit and then rob and i made the long drive home. today i am working in lenoir and then asheville and then driving to charlotte for a concert… another day in the car… but it has to be done. i am excited about the concert tonight. we are going to see colbie caillat at the kissmas show put on by 95.1 it should be a good show i know the boss lady is excited about going… and you know the rules. if mama is happy… everyone is happy. i am excited that today is the last day of work until 09. i have a meeting to go to on monday but that is it and then i get a few days off. i have really been feeling run down. i do not know if it is the anticipation of being off or that i am really just that tired. either way, just a few hours to go today with a little driving thrown in and the christmas festivities can begin!
- From VBS, PowerShell, C Sharp, Process Hollowing to RAT, (Thu, Mar 4th) March 4, 2021
- ISC Stormcast For Thursday, March 4th, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7398, (Thu, Mar 4th) March 4, 2021
- Microsoft Releases Exchange Emergency Patch to Fix Activity Exploited Vulnerability, (Wed, Mar 3rd) March 3, 2021
- ISC Stormcast For Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7396, (Wed, Mar 3rd) March 3, 2021
- Qakbot infection with Cobalt Strike, (Wed, Mar 3rd) March 3, 2021