Sometimes I think even God might be a Brett Favre fan. The roof fell in on their stadium yesterday giving him one more day to try and get healthy. I know everyone has seen this video, but I just had to link to it as well. I am very glad that did not happen during a game. It would he hard to imagine the ensuring pandemonium from an event like that if that stadium had been filled with people. Right now I just wonder if Favre will be able to make start 298 and what it is going to take to get that stadium repaired for their next event.
- Russian State-Sponsored APT Actor Compromises U.S. Gov Targets https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts/aa20-296a, (Fri, Oct 23rd) October 23, 2020
- Sooty: SOC Analyst's All-in-One Tool, (Fri, Oct 23rd) October 23, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Friday, October 23rd 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7222, (Fri, Oct 23rd) October 23, 2020
- BazarLoader phishing lures: plan a Halloween party, get a bonus and be fired in the same afternoon, (Thu, Oct 22nd) October 22, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Thursday, October 22nd 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7220, (Thu, Oct 22nd) October 22, 2020