I am loving my new GoPro camera… I ordered it on Thursday of last week and it arrived on Friday. Saturday we wanted to test it out so I stuck it to the top of Jamie’s Jeep with one of the supplied 3M sticky pads. I was kinda worried about how well the camera would stuck to the luggage rack so I also tethered it with some string. Jamie drove and I sat (we all know I don’t sit I fidgeted in the front seat) watching the GoPro out of the sunroof. We drove down a winding dirt road and then back towards civilization and even onto the interstate and it never broke free. I was pretty amazed by how well it statyed put during the trip. My biggest challenge was getting the video to upload to youtube at a decent resolution. The original video was at 1080p and it uploaded to youtube initially at 240p. I compressed it down to 720p and encoded in H.264 and I was able to get it into youtube at 480p. Not perfect but good enough to make it watchable. It is embedded below so give it a watch and let me know what you think. This weekend my goal is to get it attached to my Golf and find some curvy roads.
- 4053440 - Securely opening Microsoft Office documents that contain Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) fields - Version: 3.0 January 9, 2018
- 4056318 - Guidance for securing AD DS account used by Azure AD Connect for directory synchronization - Version: 1.0 December 12, 2017
- 4038556 - Guidance for securing applications that host the WebBrowser Control - Version: 1.0 August 8, 2017
- 4033453 - Vulnerability in Azure AD Connect Could Allow Elevation of Privilege - Version: 1.0 June 27, 2017
- 4025685 - Guidance related to June 2017 security update release - Version: 1.0 June 13, 2017