I am loving my new GoPro camera… I ordered it on Thursday of last week and it arrived on Friday. Saturday we wanted to test it out so I stuck it to the top of Jamie’s Jeep with one of the supplied 3M sticky pads. I was kinda worried about how well the camera would stuck to the luggage rack so I also tethered it with some string. Jamie drove and I sat (we all know I don’t sit I fidgeted in the front seat) watching the GoPro out of the sunroof. We drove down a winding dirt road and then back towards civilization and even onto the interstate and it never broke free. I was pretty amazed by how well it statyed put during the trip. My biggest challenge was getting the video to upload to youtube at a decent resolution. The original video was at 1080p and it uploaded to youtube initially at 240p. I compressed it down to 720p and encoded in H.264 and I was able to get it into youtube at 480p. Not perfect but good enough to make it watchable. It is embedded below so give it a watch and let me know what you think. This weekend my goal is to get it attached to my Golf and find some curvy roads.
- ISC Stormcast For Wednesday, October 28th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7228, (Wed, Oct 28th) October 28, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Tuesday, October 27th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7226, (Tue, Oct 27th) October 27, 2020
- Excel 4 Macros: "Abnormal Sheet Visibility", (Mon, Oct 26th) October 26, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Monday, October 26th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7224, (Mon, Oct 26th) October 26, 2020
- Video: Pascal Strings, (Sun, Oct 25th) October 25, 2020