the reunion last night was a good time. it was great to see people that i have not seen in a while. i was a little apprehensive prior to going but it was a good time. it was great to see how people had changed and yet still stayed the same. we laughed and talked about old times, and what all had happened over the last 10 years. it does not seem like it has been that long. it seems like just a few months ago we were graduating and here we are 10 years later… and i have been married over 5 years and have an almost 4 year old. anyway i am glad that i went but i wish more people from out class had been able to come. there were a lot of people that i wanted to see but weren’t there for one reason or another.
- More File Selection Gaffes, (Sat, Oct 31st) October 31, 2020
- Quick Status of the CAA DNS Record Adoption, (Fri, Oct 30th) October 30, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Friday, October 30th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7232, (Fri, Oct 30th) October 30, 2020
- PATCH NOW: CVE-2020-14882 Weblogic Actively Exploited Against Honeypots, (Thu, Oct 29th) October 29, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Thursday, October 29th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7230, (Thu, Oct 29th) October 29, 2020