the reunion last night was a good time. it was great to see people that i have not seen in a while. i was a little apprehensive prior to going but it was a good time. it was great to see how people had changed and yet still stayed the same. we laughed and talked about old times, and what all had happened over the last 10 years. it does not seem like it has been that long. it seems like just a few months ago we were graduating and here we are 10 years later… and i have been married over 5 years and have an almost 4 year old. anyway i am glad that i went but i wish more people from out class had been able to come. there were a lot of people that i wanted to see but weren’t there for one reason or another.
- 4053440 - Securely opening Microsoft Office documents that contain Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) fields - Version: 3.0 January 9, 2018
- 4056318 - Guidance for securing AD DS account used by Azure AD Connect for directory synchronization - Version: 1.0 December 12, 2017
- 4038556 - Guidance for securing applications that host the WebBrowser Control - Version: 1.0 August 8, 2017
- 4033453 - Vulnerability in Azure AD Connect Could Allow Elevation of Privilege - Version: 1.0 June 27, 2017
- 4025685 - Guidance related to June 2017 security update release - Version: 1.0 June 13, 2017