the reunion last night was a good time. it was great to see people that i have not seen in a while. i was a little apprehensive prior to going but it was a good time. it was great to see how people had changed and yet still stayed the same. we laughed and talked about old times, and what all had happened over the last 10 years. it does not seem like it has been that long. it seems like just a few months ago we were graduating and here we are 10 years later… and i have been married over 5 years and have an almost 4 year old. anyway i am glad that i went but i wish more people from out class had been able to come. there were a lot of people that i wanted to see but weren’t there for one reason or another.
- ISC Stormcast For Friday, February 26th, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7390, (Fri, Feb 26th) February 26, 2021
- So where did those Satori attacks come from?, (Thu, Feb 25th) February 26, 2021
- ISC Stormcast For Thursday, February 25th, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7388, (Thu, Feb 25th) February 25, 2021
- Forensicating Azure VMs, (Thu, Feb 25th) February 25, 2021
- ISC Stormcast For Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7386, (Wed, Feb 24th) February 24, 2021