i got home today to see that my roku had updated it’s self… and is now playing video in HD! it was awesome… i started a tv show that i have subscribed to on netflix (CSI:NY) and it looks amazing. as good if not better than when i watch it in hd on my dish. we recently upgraded our tv to a new 42 inch lg (42lg50) and i have been very pleased with it and this was like christmas coming a second time with the roku now looking even more awesome than before. it does take a minute to start the streaming process but i can most certainly live with it so watch csi in full screen beautiful 16:9 wide screen format… over the internet. i love it and i think i now classify as a fanboy after this gushing post.
- Mirai-alike Python Scanner, (Tue, Oct 20th) October 20, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Tuesday, October 20th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7216, (Tue, Oct 20th) October 20, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Monday, October 19th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7214, (Mon, Oct 19th) October 19, 2020
- File Selection Gaffe, (Sun, Oct 18th) October 18, 2020
- CVE-2020-5135 - Buffer Overflow in SonicWall VPNs - Patch Now, (Sat, Oct 17th) October 17, 2020