i got home today to see that my roku had updated it’s self… and is now playing video in HD! it was awesome… i started a tv show that i have subscribed to on netflix (CSI:NY) and it looks amazing. as good if not better than when i watch it in hd on my dish. we recently upgraded our tv to a new 42 inch lg (42lg50) and i have been very pleased with it and this was like christmas coming a second time with the roku now looking even more awesome than before. it does take a minute to start the streaming process but i can most certainly live with it so watch csi in full screen beautiful 16:9 wide screen format… over the internet. i love it and i think i now classify as a fanboy after this gushing post.
- 4053440 - Securely opening Microsoft Office documents that contain Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) fields - Version: 3.0 January 9, 2018
- 4056318 - Guidance for securing AD DS account used by Azure AD Connect for directory synchronization - Version: 1.0 December 12, 2017
- 4038556 - Guidance for securing applications that host the WebBrowser Control - Version: 1.0 August 8, 2017
- 4033453 - Vulnerability in Azure AD Connect Could Allow Elevation of Privilege - Version: 1.0 June 27, 2017
- 4025685 - Guidance related to June 2017 security update release - Version: 1.0 June 13, 2017