it is 5:45 in the morning and i am wondering why the vpn keeps dropping to my customer site. i am still copying mailboxes… so far i am over two thirds of the way but that is not saying too much since i started at 9am yesterday morning. right now i am looking at 19 done out of this batch of 568… after it finishes i can start another 500 and some odd mailboxes and once all of those finish i will only have maybe 400 or so to go. it doesn’t sounds like much if you say it fast. maybe i will get to go to sleep sometime late tonight and hopefully late tonight we can finish the cutover so that everything will all be finished when everyone comes to work on monday.
- 4053440 - Securely opening Microsoft Office documents that contain Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) fields - Version: 3.0 January 9, 2018
- 4056318 - Guidance for securing AD DS account used by Azure AD Connect for directory synchronization - Version: 1.0 December 12, 2017
- 4038556 - Guidance for securing applications that host the WebBrowser Control - Version: 1.0 August 8, 2017
- 4033453 - Vulnerability in Azure AD Connect Could Allow Elevation of Privilege - Version: 1.0 June 27, 2017
- 4025685 - Guidance related to June 2017 security update release - Version: 1.0 June 13, 2017