I have not been posting much lately, I have been way too busy working. I went to Mexico to update the hardware and software at our office there. When I got back home I was there for 3 days and then off to San Francisco for VMWorld. It was a good trip and I learned a lot, but San Fran is a freaky place. There are folks walking around there that must not own a mirror at home. We saw several folks that can go fishing and not need a tackle box, they just wore their lures on their faces. Anyway, I saw this video this morning and it made my Friday better. It is a video from the Amazing Race, a show that I don’t watch but might take up if it is always this exciting. This girl from the show eats a high velocity watermelon…. check it out.
- PATCH NOW: CVE-2020-14882 Weblogic Actively Exploited Against Honeypots, (Thu, Oct 29th) October 29, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Thursday, October 29th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7230, (Thu, Oct 29th) October 29, 2020
- SMBGhost - the critical vulnerability many seem to have forgotten to patch, (Wed, Oct 28th) October 28, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Wednesday, October 28th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7228, (Wed, Oct 28th) October 28, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Tuesday, October 27th 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7226, (Tue, Oct 27th) October 27, 2020