I have been using Windows 7 for a while now, but came across many shortcuts I had not seen yet on lifehacker. Click here to open up the site in a new window. For those of you with multiple monitors there are some neat shortcuts to move applications from one monitor to another. Those might be my favorites from the list.
- An Alternative to Shodan, Censys with User-Agent CensysInspect/1.1, (Sat, Oct 24th) October 24, 2020
- Russian State-Sponsored APT Actor Compromises U.S. Gov Targets https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts/aa20-296a, (Fri, Oct 23rd) October 23, 2020
- Sooty: SOC Analyst's All-in-One Tool, (Fri, Oct 23rd) October 23, 2020
- ISC Stormcast For Friday, October 23rd 2020 https://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=7222, (Fri, Oct 23rd) October 23, 2020
- BazarLoader phishing lures: plan a Halloween party, get a bonus and be fired in the same afternoon, (Thu, Oct 22nd) October 22, 2020